Thursday, January 7, 2016

Journaling Bible Guide



I've been posting a few pictures of my journaling bible that I got for Christmas, and I realized that there aren't a lot of guides for verses that are great for this (and there are so many!). If you aren't familiar with this practice, it's simply a meditative bible study practice in which you creatively journal either with quotes from the verses or your own spirit's musings. I've compiled a list of verses that I have selected for their imagery, their comfort, and their beauty. This is a very gentle list of verses, for when your heart needs to be sweetly awoken to your destiny. 





If you're just getting started, check out some of my favorite tools for working through this list!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs